Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Foxy Roxy, Thank you to Lana and Irish for a Day!

All recipes are now in for the


and I have received wonderful recipes from the following people :

Mama Krit

Mrs D.Lightful

BrendaLea

Jackie Sarager

Gretchen

If you sent a recipe- and your name is not listed here - please drop me a line asap.

Thanks to random.org-

The winner of the darling matching tea towel is BrendaLea !!

Congrats PurpleLady!


I also received a wonderful recipe from Lana at Sassy Apron -

our wonderful Foxy Roxy apron donator.

Here it is :

Tuiles de Chocolat

Ingredients for approximately 12 pieces:

1 egg white, 2 tbs sugar, 2 tbs flour, 3 tbs butter, 1 tbs cocoa, ½ tsp cinnamon


Directions:

Heat the oven to 350 degrees. Line the cookie sheet with wax paper. Whisk the egg white with sugar until it turns foamy. Slowly sift in the flour then the butter melted, while still mixing. Set aside 3 spoons of the mix for later. Mix the cinnamon and cocoa together and sift in the main batter. With a spoon, take small quantities of this mix and pour it on the paper, pressing it carefully to flatten it in big dotty shapes without touching the bottom of the trey. Add in the white mix you set aside earlier, in small quantities, and mix it with a toothpick to give it a marble effect. Bake for 4-6 minutes. Take them out of the oven, peel them off the paper carefully and let them cool for an hour.


Enjoy!

To thank everyone for submitting their entries-

and especially Lana for donating the apron

I am sending free pendants to all 6 of you saying

" Live Laugh Love"


Please email me your address and I will get that sent out.


If you already received a prize- I had not sent it yet because

I was waiting to tell everyone about the surprise -

so all packages will go out this week.

Now tomorrow I will start listing the recipes- and you all will vote on a winner.

Remember - when you vote- you are also eligible for a prize.

It is a big secret- so make sure to vote!!!




Finally I want to tell you all about a fantastic St Patrick's Day book

put together by the clever gals at http://www.favecrafts.com/ .

It is completely free and has 56 pages of wonderfil ideas.

Go check it out!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOhh yey this is so fun! I cant wait for the voting! :] (will not vote for myself!! heehee)

*crosses fingers* I REALLY want that apron!!!!!!!!!!

~Gretchen

Kris said...

Very cool! Thanks for sharing that book too- I'll have to go check it out!

BrendaLea, the Prpldy said...

Thanks... I won the tea towel...yippee!!!! I will be checking out ht book too and will be back for voting as well.

BrendaLea, the Prpldy said...

I wasn't able to locate the book, St. Pat's Day Book at that link. Was anyone else able to find it?