Today we are working with fish to represent the letter F.
First we will start with our yummy recipe-
The kids will love this one- Fun Fish Dessert:
All you need is :

Blue jello
gummy fish ( I used Swedish fish)
boiling water,
and ice cubes
Directions:
Make your jello recipe per instructions on box.
I followed the speed set directions.
Once the jello is made- pour into a clear bowl , cup, popsicle mold ,
or what ever you want to use.

Let the jello get to soft set consistency.
Pour in some of the gummy fish and return to the refrigerator.
Once it is set up - time to eat!!
The craft is Fish cup mania!
You will need
2 plastic, paper, or stroafoam cups

Packing tape
Foam sticker
googly eyes or eye saline caps
foam
quick set glue
How to make:
Take the two plastic cups and hold the 2 openings together.Tape around the opening to seal the cups together .
Next take the foam sheets and cut out triangles to form fins.
Adjust the shape of the fins to fit your cups.
Glue the fins on the top, sides, bottom ,and back of the fish.
Glow the googly eyes on the front.
If you are using caps- use a black sharpie around the outside edges and glue onto front of fish.
Glue the fins on the top, sides, bottom ,and back of the fish.
Glow the googly eyes on the front.
If you are using caps- use a black sharpie around the outside edges and glue onto front of fish.




5 comments:
I love that fish jello! I am going to try that, thanks!
That fish jello is so cool, I love it! I'll be linking.
I'm totally making the fish jello for my husband! He'll love that! :D Ohh even better for jello shots!!
My girls will love that fish jello!! Thanks for all the great letter ideas.
Great ideas I am anxious to try them with my kids!
Post a Comment