I wanted to share some exciting news with you all .
Remember the Reversible Apron pattern that I designed- well- I heard back from You Can Make This and I have passed the first step to get my apron ebook submitted!! I know that it is not a guarantee - but I am so excited. I would love to be an author on YCMT. So now I need to finish my book up.
Plus today ( thanks to my mom) I got an embroidery machine!!!! I am tickled pink. Once I get used to it- I will show pics on my blog.
I hope you all like the new blog look and check back tomorrow for
"Monday at the Market" - I have some wonderful Etsy coupons exclusively for us!!
Oh- since I have had a home of sick kids all week- I have decided to extend the "You Can Make This $50 bundle giveaway" until Feb. Friday 13th. I will make some of the great items in the bundle this week so you can see how darling they are.
If you have not signed up yet to win- please click here to enter . You could be the winner!
See you tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Hooray! an embroidery machine- which one did you get?
WaaHoo-congrats on passing the first part for your pattern-good luck! Double WaaHoo on the embroidery machine-how awesome!! Have fun using it and I hope the kids are feeling better. Love the new blog design-so cute!!
SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!
Congrat! I have always dreamed of learning how to use the embroidery unit I have. Lol. Someday! LOVE the blog look!
I am giddy for you about that embroidery machine! You are going to be in heaven!
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your new blog header and look! It's a perfect fit for you!
LOVE the new blog look. Congrats on the ebook. And congrats on the embroidery machine. I have two of them and LOVE them both. Want a third too! What kind did you get!?!
Shelly
Post a Comment