Saturday, January 24, 2009

Free Scrabble tile pendant Tutorial


Surfing the Internet for free patterns( because who doesn't love free stuff) I found a free tutorial for making those darling scrabble tile pendant- Yeah! You could personalize it with your kids photos, favorite saying or bible verse, fabric swatch, scrapbook paper, make gifts, and other great ideas.

Check it out here http://www.makeandtakes.com/links/scrabble-tile-pendant-tutorial

So go grab up those scrabble game sets at Walmart and start creating!

4 comments:

Carlotta said...

Thanks for the great find. It will be perfect for my 9yo daughter. She's the jewelry maker in our house.
~Carlotta~

Courtney said...

Thanks for sharing!

Kristina said...

Awesome, thank you! I will have to make some and post some pictures for you! :)

Shelly said...

ooo ooo ooo Thanks for sharing the link. I've wondered how they did those. But why spend the big bucks on scrabble tiles? Go to garage sales, thrift stores, or even your old game closet to find the scrabble games that people don't want anymore because tiles have been lost or there's no one at home to play them anymore!~Shelly~