Thursday, November 18, 2010

Time for holiday cards

Well- Thanksgiving is just a week away and it is time to start thinking about those holidays cards. In the last few years I have become a big fan of the picture holiday cards at Shutterfly. It is so easy to do , low cost, and much more personal than store bought cards.

The biggest problem is deciding on what card template to use! There are over 200 choices. Something to make just about anyone happy. Sound intimidating at first but you can narrow down the choices with the easy to use search bar.

So let's see. I think to start off I am going to narrow it down to cards with 3 or more photo inserts. With 4 kids- need to get everyone on! I am at first drawn to the HO HO HO design with 3 picture bubbles.





I also like With Love Chartreuse. 5 window spots here- so room for a family picture and then one of each of the kids. HMM? Also Most Wonderful time of Year design also works for the same reasons.






But then I also find A year in Review. Many window spots for pictures- wow!!

So what do you think? Which card should I use?
One of the best things about the holiday season is getting the Christmas cards in the mail. I always put all the cards up on the coat closet door in the entry way so that we can see all the cards from our loved ones and friends . It is always nice to get the photo cards to see how everyone has grown and changed over the past year.
Do you have a special place or way you display your holiday cards?
Would love to hear about it .
Make sure to head over to Shutterfly to pick out your holiday cards!

No comments: