Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Sew Easy Reversible Apron Ebook!


The time has finally come -The Sew Easy Reversible Apron ebook is for sale on www.youcanmakethis.com !! I am so excited - now to start working on a matching children's pattern.

If you have made it already- please submit photos and a testimional.

I appreciate everyone's support and help !

5 comments:

Little Bug Moments said...

Ahhh, I have just been thinking that a new apron might be just what I need at this time of year :)

Courtney said...

WHOOO HOOO! Yeah! So happy for you and can't wait to see the matching kiddo one! It will be so cute!

Carlotta said...

Congratulations!! My lil angel would love to have a matching one. Can't wait!

Kris said...

Congratulations Melissa! I'm so excited for you. It looks so cute! These would make great Mother's Day gifts!

Kim said...

This is so darn cute it looks like a dress!